Thursday, June 9, 2016

What after Initial layout ?

Many people will say me that its easy to show on map but its hard to do in ground.
Here I say, without a map its impossible to even start.



Upto now for the 5 phase study I used google earth to locate the approximate pipe route. There is no calculation of slope, altitude difference and pressure variation, storage calculation etc.

For the next step I will be studying the initial design in detail. I won't be able to visit the site or pipe route on ground though I will be doing this by excessive use of Google earth and GIS.
Followings are most necessary for the productive output:

1) Locating exact pipe route/ centerline of pipe on map
2) Calculation of slope and altitude
3) Calculate pressure difference from one station to another
4) Findig out the obstacles in the route
5) Environmental consideration
6) Calculation of storage and distribution
7) Preparing a Final design

Please, ask me the questions about this project so that I can make more study, generete more ideas and make it more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment