Saturday, May 21, 2016

Waste Management in Kathmandu 1.02: CALLING FOR HELP !!!

Hello friends, brothers and sisters !!
As I am trying to do a small study in the topic Waste Management in Kathmandu. My first step in this project is to study about the recent practices ,how is it going these days and what has been done upto now.
For this I need to know those authorities who are responsible for the collection of the waste from most of the houses all over Kathmandu Valley.
For example, you can see the photo below :



Nepal Fulbari Pradusan Niyantran Sewa Pvt. Ltd is the one which usually takes the waste of my house i.e. from Gatthaghar, Bhaktapur. So, there must be similar office for collection of waste on your locality. Hence, I request you to find this card or bill of payment where there are some valuable informations.
All I need from you are:
1) Name of office
2) Address of office
3) Phone number of office 


Please everyone, I beg you for this. You have a simple task to do i.e. to see the card or bill of payment and message me those three things.
If you don't have anything like card or bill reply me with two thing
1) Do anyone comes to pick your household waste like Gada, tractor or truck ? 
2) If no, what do you do with the waste collected from your house ?

This is to find the hidden truth behind the waste management in Kathmandu !!

Thank you all!! 

1 comment:

  1. None!
    Local dump site near the river at preset which is moved to larger dump sites with trucks. Transfer done by local people efforts. Even gets flooded during rainy season.

    ReplyDelete