Thursday, May 26, 2016

This world is fucking cruel !!

I always question myself ..
Is everyone happy ???


.....................
Are you happy ?
................
The answer I get is No. Simply because other are not happy or I haven't been able to make other happy.
What kind of happiness we are searching for. The happiness that stops someone's breathing, the happiness which makes a mother cry for her whole life, thay happiness which makes a child alone for whole life, that happiness which lets other down...
This world is fucking cruel. Bombs are bombarded to kill the innocents.Womens are raped and murdered. Poors are slaved. People are threatened.

For what??

For fucking HAPPINESS ....of some minorities.


Just fuck them, they have made this world cruel, worst and the place where everyone can't work together, live with smile and grow together.
No word to expalin those people. They are animals not a social being. More better if they are not compared even with animals coz they are lower than that.
I promise myself, in search of happiness i won't ever ruin other's happiness in flick of  second.

(worst feeling on the death of Manish Dharti Magar, RIP )

No comments:

Post a Comment