Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sudip Simkhada & HIS LIFE STORY !!

Sudip Simkhada

Everybody born differently[natural birth, operation, lack of health cure etc.] in different place. Similarly I Sudip Simkhada born on my village Darkha-7[according to old division] Dhading in 1994-sep-23/2051- ashoj-7 as a eldest son of my parent. My parent gave me birth after three years of their marriage. At that time Darkha was very remote area. People had to walk 3 hours to reach transport. But in rainy season they had to walk whole day to reach transport. My father was teacher in my village. He called health assistant on my birth. I was born after 48 hours of pain from my mother. When I got birth, I can’t cry. I cried after 7 days[a week] of my birth.

My growth or development didn’t take properly. So my parent took me in Kathmandu further treatment. They spent a lot of money and we visit multiple doctors. At last none of treatment found and I had proved as disable and my disability is cerebral palsy[CP]. We return back to our village.



 As I was the son of teacher, everybody loves and like me. But I didn’t study there as every children use negative words to me. I used to cry so much on that. On the age of 7[2058 BS] I cried for education to my parent and they brought me to Kathmandu. The way was very difficult. None of the school was willing to take me. If we found school also, they didn’t take me due to my parent[alive]. But one of the social organization[school + therapy] Nepal Matri Griha took me for my study. This school has classes up to primary level only. There I took classes with normal friend[student]. My mother used to carry me on her back. After passing primary level same school fight for me to different school further education. Then I start to take wheelchair. I always study with normal friend[student]. I had pass SLC with 89.38% from Nimble English Boarding School in 2069/70BS. In my DLE[district level exam] and after my sister Susmita Simkhada write for me on board exam. Yes I have a sister and a brother Sujan Simkhada. As a whole Nepal Matri Griha fund me up to secondary level education.

We[mother and me] struggle a lot for my higher education. My father used to teach in my village and it was only source of income to the family so he didn’t involve in searching college. Due to Sagar Prasai one of the disability right worker I got admitted on Goldengate International College. Sagar sir helps me to write article on kantipur newspaper and I gave thankful words to the college. I want to study science but due to my disability I took computer science on management. College gave me full scholarship. I had passed +2 with 73.6%.

After that I face a lot problem to admit on college. Everybody told me to study non-technical subject[like BBS BSW etc.] but I don’t like those subjects and none of the college were willing to take me for technical subject. Bhoj Raj Shrestha, one of the member of Centre For Independent Living[CIL] helps me to get admission in Sankar Dev Campus, Putalisadak. I live in Gongabu so it is very difficult to me to reach there and none of the public transport was willing to take me there. I left class around one month and after long struggle one decision was made in Management Dean Office, Kritipur. The decision was that I read in Asian School Of Management And Technology, Gongabu but exam through Sankar Dev Campus. Now I am studying at Asian School Of Management And Technology. But now also I paid full amount to the Sankar Dev Campus.

Normal life was running but suddenly near the board exam of first semester my father died due to heart attack. But also I attend board exam after 2 days of his death. There isn’t means of other income sources and he was in job until he died. My father used to tech formally since 2046BS. Due to name mistakenly written by him on formal paper, my mother still struggling for pension. Now also I am continuing my study and we[family] have become more struggling life than before.

Government should made public transport confortable for person with disabilities. Rules shouldn’t only to be made. But it must be followed too. The basic things[food, clothing and housing] should be insure by government. I don’t mean government should/most give freely but give according to our talent and what can we give to nation. At last government should ensure our education and employment according to it.

 Thank you !!

Also READ :

2 comments:

  1. Thanku for publishing differentably story. I m also differentably person .n proud of him to show on of the leader of struggle of his lif

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that he would get more opportunities and exposures so that he would not only be able to polish himself but also be a motivation to all.

    ReplyDelete