Friday, February 12, 2016

One question that will make you think !!!

One of my friend asked an amazing question. Actually i was astonished by the question and couldn't answer at that moment.
Prabhat Sedhain
(click Photo)

Thinking it twice, thrice ..
I decided to  calculate it no matter how accurate, how approximate and how scientific it would be.

The question is a simple one:
"You have written a lot in your life, lots of things, lots of pages, may be tons of copys doing homework, notes, assignments ,tutorials, numericals ,literatures,exams....and more.
And the question is




"HOW MANY KILOMETER HAVE YOU WRITTEN IN YOUR LIFE ??? " "

To start with the calculation

I write around 15_25 pages in a day(in class and home) and in average lets say it is 20 pages per day.

In holidays I don't write much lets do it -2 from the average.

In exams I do lots of writing. You might say its just around 15-20 page in 1 subject but during exams I practice double-treble the volume I write in 3 hour's exam. So including practice and exams writing lets do +1 to the average.

I write some articles, free writing and may be some drawings stuffs. So lets do it +1 to the average.

Any writings other than this over the whole day = +/- 1

So Average= 20+2-1-1= 20 pages\day

My 1 page writing have 30 lines on average.
 (not necessary always)
so lets make it -3=27
I don't write every line so lets do -2 on average

Therefore on average I write 25 lines in 1 page.

Now it comes about what is the length of 1 line.And we are almost there.
On Average, lets take it 15 cm.
(No adjustment on the length for space between words.)

so
Average page writing: 20
Average line in a page: 25
Average length of a line: 15 cm

Therefore, total length per day = 20*25*15=7500 cm/day=75 m/day
In year= 75*365= 27375 m/day

From six class I want my calculation be valid on average:
That is its 10 years.

So, Total distance I wrote =  27375*10=273750 m

That is 273.75 KM

Lets add from small age ( may be LKG or UKG ,,haha)  with some 50-80 KM.

Then its around 350 KM

Conclusion
I proudly can answer I have written around 350 KM till today!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment