Friday, February 19, 2016

Is the installations of Gas and Petroleum Pipeline really impossible ?

Dear Friends, Brothers and Sisters,

I am a civil engineering student.
Couple of months ago our Prime Minister Mr. KP Oli announce that he would provide the gas in pipeline to every houses. I simply laughed at that time. Yes I didn't care it much.
Days past,week past and months...
But this one sentence made a strong image on many of us. But the image that it has created is negative, we have been using it for different reasons rather than what and where it actually should do.
It is not necessary to say we see some funny posts and jokes related to this every time on Facebook, twitter or YouTube etc.

After a long thinking I decided to at least try on this or make some study whether it is really impossible. I know many will say me mad, may be many will discourage me, some might say me, are you alone enough to do this..and more.
I do expect any thing and take it positively.
I don't have any plans right now but I have some list of problems that I need to study. I am going to take about 1 year to study this topic.

So what are the problems then?

1) Starting
    a) Finding out every problems
    b) Searching some believers to the projects
    c) Aim, necessity of project

2) Initial Design
    a) Production/ Import 
    b) Storage
    c) Distribution and Control stations
    d) Safe and Reliable Installations
    e) Profit and Good returns

3) Primary problems
   a)Politics in context of our country
   b)Budget/ Investment
   c)Skilled manpower
   d)Modern tools and equipments
   e)Per unit cost analysis
   f)Comparision with other form of energy esp.          Hydropower in our country

4) Secondary problems
    a)Environment, pollution and Sustanability
    b) Unorganized city plan

5)Main Design of no. 2

6) The MOST important "BELIEF"
     Belief in making this possible
     Belief in our ability
     Belief in the system, Safe installation and Use

I might have missed many things here. I request you to add me few more from your side.

Click the video to watch what I have to say!!!



Thank you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment