Thursday, October 29, 2015

Five Things I Learned from Walking


True Adventure happens when your brain goes from
"I probably shouldn't do that" to "what the hell ,lets see what happens"!!

1) Water , food and rest are key when you are walking long distance. Mobile and headphones should always be welcomed. Make the time of rest short but make them in certain interval of time.

2) Different situation comes might come on the way, don't pay attention or get involve unless the situation is for helping other.
Eg: I meet a group of people where a Bus driver ran away with money and gold of Conductor. I stay for  a while with them and once Police arrived I went from there.




3) Carry some sticks if you are walking in the Jungle way. Or put your headphone on and sing the song loudly.This will save you from animal attack.
On my way there were two such place and I had my
 umbrella on my hand stretched to its length(unopened)
and I went by singing the  song.

4) Try to communicate with people if people are available and if not open Facebook and make conversation on chat.

5) Never lose hope.
I think you will enjoy these videos. I will certainely enjoy them for my whole life though a lot to come yet!!
A short introductory video of my walk!!!



All the highlights of my walk!!





No comments:

Post a Comment