Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Walking for a Reason: A walk to remember


I think too much, actually a lot. Couple of days before ,when I was thinking and thinking, at a moment I thought of walking from Kathmandu to my Village(Gatthaghar to Namobuddha, may be 35 km, my prediction is 10 hours). Yes its the fact I have to reach my village for Tika ,so it stroke my mind and I said let's do it, common my boy let's do it.


Quickly lets jump into the reasons for the walk. I want to summarize my reasons in 3 points.

1) No reason a reason
The reason is no reason. I have nothing to do or nothing to Prove by walking. But I want to walk because I thought of it. I want to feel how it is to walk. 

2) Start of adventure
One of the principle of my life is Pain = Energy + Adventure
One of my big plan was flopped by Earthquake. I was pretty sad on it. And nobody except 1 knows what that was. So now, I have time and the situation. I want to start my exploring nature and show that I am capable of it. 
People might say, what the fuck am I doing or why am I calling adventure for this silly walk. Definitely this is not any adventure, everyone can walk. But this is the start of my adventure. Everybody learns to write A first before learning to write Apple. I want to learn to write Apple and see what difficulties comes in it. And I feel like, why don't I start going the way and the place I know them very much to make this adventure easy.

3) The current situation
Off course the situation is worst no petrol, crowded buses etc. This is not the quite strong reason supporting my walk for me. Most people take a opportunity of the situation  to show his\her presence. I  definitely don't like that and I don't meant that. It is the fact that though there wouldn't have fuel shortage I would have done this if I had thought it. Today as well, I can easily go by Bus but I don't want it. This reason is for those who think that I could have made this a strong reason for this walk. 

So that's all. I will be updating my place and my information during my walking in Facebook and Twitter . Hope that you wouldn't be upset of my posts, like it and put some comments and you wouldn't make me alone all the way though I will be walking alone.

2 comments: