Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Mine four lovers :मेरा चार प्रेमिका

What is life?

It is simply struggle for someone, it’s a story of two days for few others and a golden period between birth and death for the rest. For me, it’s a wonderful time to love other than me and be loved by them. The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for. And I live for them because I am strongly attracted towards them and they are those who have helped me to be counted among many fierce racing horses. And I promise I will understand them better, find amazing things about them, give them many gifts and off course love them by my heart for my whole life.


 My first lover is an impossible dream.  But she denies me simply because of being me. May be my location, or my unwillingness to change with time or my physicality etc. and etc. are the reasons of the uncertainty in our relation. It hurts more when she cannot even respect my love, my hearty emotions and the dream I carry for her. Who cares what she propels me, she is in my blood and no one can deny it. Every day is a dream comes true when she is with me. Every morning I woke up with a hope of getting something better from her. The day past singing a song of her and her beautifying nature. The evenings with her are remarkable and mid-nights are unforgettable. The gloss in the weekends is like the sun rising in every morning. Every morning, every day and every moments is special because of being touched with someone special to me. Sometime, someday she hits me hard with indifferent nature that makes me deeply sad; bring some madness and eyes full of tears. No matter what she thinks about me, about my continuous love and my madness in her, I will always dream and won’t let it down by any means. The day will come when the dream will come true. The stage will be big, the moment will be overwhelming and with the watery eyes I will wave the flag and lie on the ground almost like a paralyzed body. It’s all because she is my passion, my livelihood, my dream, my moment of surprise and more importantly she is the reason of my smile.

The second one is the dirty one. But I never explained her in that way because I love her. She is the medicine for making me powerful, the perpetual source of my energy and a complete formula of making me of everyone. She brings mental, social and economic changes in me with her diversifying nature. Yes, she is fucked up hard by many. Even more she is made pregnant time and again and every time aborted timely. She is squeezed by them and hadn’t been able to show what she actually is. She has done a lot in the first world, so why I am attracted towards her. She has gone far away from me at this moment but I want to welcome her home with smile on her face, with the same energy and emotionally attached feeling. I wish I could gift her something and deliver it to others through her to make them fell the smell of her purity.

My third lover is a modern one. She is so hot and expensive. But I didn’t fall in love cause of her outer appearance and stable nature. I did cause of her excellence, her creativity, her amazing eyes of wonder and her willingness to give more and more. I wish one day I could be her servant and serve her with my love and ideas of life which she can share with outside world. If she will become my life partner then I will modernize myself to exist in this competitive world. I will learn a lot from her before she owns me. And I have a good faith that she won’t fight with my wife anytime in future. Though, she is in my heart and she is special to me. 

The final one is my love. I wonder where she might be living in this beautiful heaven. But I know she is beautiful, she is almost like an alien. She is loved by everyone. I wish one day we will meet each other in a beautiful garden. We will promise each other to share our life. I will try to fulfill her dreams and her expectation in promising manner. We will live a wonderful life. THE life which many will praise and rest will regret once in their lifetime. 

(I always wonder why they can’t be ‘he’ instead of ‘she’…!!!!)

2 comments: