Tuesday, September 11, 2018

MY JOUREY TO RISE

Till now I have never been out of home for this long. It has been a month, I am here in Nuwakot as a Site Engineer from Gaura Construction Pvt. Ltd. for the construction of Schools under Emergency School Reconstruction Project funded by JICA.

It is definitely one of my life's best experience. Being out of home for this long in a new place with different people and society is something I haven't planned at least for few years. I was happy with my previous job and some YouTube stuffs. But this time I thought of giving a new test to this fresh period of my engineering life. I was the only guy who didn't even stay hostel in class 10 and now the sudden change in mind of going to another district for unknown period, I sometime think, Why I took this decision ? Was it worth it ?

With the days passing, I am positive and really motivated in this work. Actually its Fun !! Its the best place to learn and practice what I learned in last four years. If I hadn't my own plans, I would be 100% satisfied with it. But I also have my owns goals which strike my head repeatedly and make me think of my decision. 

Nevertheless, I will give my best and showcase my skills here. I know I have my own plans and I also know how to achieve them. It's only the matter of few years. Till now I am satisfied with everything, let's see how long I can stay here. The day I think I should go, I will, because its the matter of satisfaction which is determined by different internal and external factors. 

Cheers !!
Love and regards,
Ganesh  


No comments:

Post a Comment