Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Why do we urinate before stool ??

WHY PEE WHILE POOPING ?

Well, there is a story of Aakabar and Birbal about this question...
But, does that mean it has no answer ?
If it has, then why can't most people answer the thing that they do every single day. Even people with biological background, MBBS students and a general human who do it everyday can't even start to answer this question.
The answer is "It comes first because it does ". True and Simple.
Okey.....

Do you have the answer ?? YES YOU ???
...............
I don't have.
Before writing this article I searched for the answer but I really got confused on some of our biological parts or say sexual internal organs and even more about their relaxation efficiency.
So, I am not here to answer the question. But I am here to raise this question so that someone like me who is searching the answer would get the appreciable answer.

If you know the answer, please...  explain me in convincing way. Seriously, I would love to read it and share it to others.
Else, share this article so that it will reach to that person who knows the answer. At least he will get a chance to share his knowledge which is unknown to 90% of people.
....
KEEP VISITING THE BLOG !!!!

DONT CLICK: http://www.poopreport.com/Doctor/Content/peepoo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment