Friday, August 7, 2015

Ranju ! An example....

10 questions with Darshana!!!
 
 Politics itself is not a dirty game. Here, in our country no parents think to make their child the Politician, the leader of the nation. Its hard to cross that barrier made by family, friends and society. And those who are capable of crossing them grow up as leaders. Some people rise with a good deeds, some rise within a blink of eye and become hero from zero, and some grow gradually in their respective field.
With the similar thinking and attitude, I am introducing here the young, energetic, commanding modern girl who is different from other girls with different ideas about the politics and nation. The vision, the ideas and mainly the work effort she puts in, pretty impressed me.
She is Ranju Darshana (District co-ordiantor ktm, BN).
I wanted to know about her and more of her ideas and took a short interview as follows:



1) Who is Ranju Darshana?

    Ranju Darshana is a Nepali Human. She is an aspiring Female youth who dreams high as she believes, one must have to dream first to achieve later on. One of her greatest dreams is NEPAL.


2) When do you think the real Nepal that you are dreaming is possible?

   One thing that I have learnt with full conscience is “Patience”. Changes do not happen overnight, it takes time. And keeping these things inside my heart and brain, the real Nepal that I am dreaming is possible within my lifetime. I do not know, how long I am going to survive, but I know I am going to make things happen till I have my energy to give to the society.







3) Why do you think youths are not interested in politics though they show great virtual patriotism? And why females are too back in it?

  My father and my mother raised me up saying, you be a great person in future, earn a lot of money, become famous. They never said, you be a leader, a great-wise politician. Never! Youths who are interested in politics, who are seen in the politics these days have developed feelings by themselves and yes some are there because of a long political background of their family. Otherwise, some who show up interest in politics and talk about it are the youths who have Political Guff in their family and who view on news seriously. The main problem here is the culture from where we; our youths have been raised up from. How we; our kids are not asked to be an intellectual politician.
      It again comes to schooling and the culture of rising up kids! In case of female, I have mainly seen them interested in shopping, watching series and along with trend knowing about the reel life celebs/movies. In case of female, the raising up part is unlike of the male kids. Females are taught leadership of inside four walls while males are taught the leadership outside the four walls. That is where we lack, I feel.
    I have seen and I have felt almost none of the parents raise up their children saying, you can be a politician.


4) What is Bibeksheel Nepali preparing for? What is its goal?

    Bibeksheel Nepali is preparing for producing as many Bibeksheel leaders as it can. The first initial target is 1000 thousand leaders who can stand stir and strong.
Its goal is Prosperous Nepal.


5) When you carry posters on hands and hang it on your body, what are the reactions shown by general people? How do you take them?

   When I carry posters on hands and hang it on my body, not all people who pass by even try to care. While others do notice, some move on saying ‘Good Job’, some waked on staring till his vision could support and few stood by the side and ask us to explain what we are carrying. At first, it saddened me. I used to feel, this “Damn Care” attitude is the thing, my nation is pacing forward in a very slow motion!!!
Then slowly, I started realizing, there were really few Leaders who intended to work and act for change in the past and it’s the same in present. Might be A Nature kind of thing.






6) Do you think Bibeksheel Nepali have directly benefited any individuals, groups or community more than the ideology it spreads?? If yes, what are they??

   Yes, Bibeksheel Nepali has directly benefited individuals. Its programs like knowing “IT sector in Nepal, Interaction with Entrepreneurs of various backgrounds, leadership trainings etc were/are the programs.


7) How have you planned your political career? How far you wanna reach?

    I will continue my political journey from Bibeksheel Nepali Party. I am to groom many leaders and also make ready another leader who must fill the gap after me.


8) Have you thought any projects, plans or program which is quite oblique and has not been thought by any other members of BN?

    I had once heard this thing, it must be back a year I heard this. The thing was, in a very remote village of Far Western Development Region, women insert glasses in their Vagina for abortion and that made me feel intense pain. With this one thing, I started thinking of lots of other things in there. I want to work in there, might be won’t be able to be there live but I have a wish that I can launch a program or campaign regarding women’s safety.


9) Who is your ideal politician/personal? What are the things you are impressed with?

    My ideal person is my grandmother who is now 84 years old. I have learnt a lot from her and her life.Her Management skills impressed me. It was full of knowledge to know, how she managed to feed a dozen of people in her family. Grandfather was a chain smoker and he would only give half of his salary for household.
  Another is Diplomacy; the relations with neighbors she maintained made her overcome many hurdles in life.
  Her nature of striving for knowledge is full of attraction for me. My grandmother is not literate but what amazed me was she knows almost all summons and paragraphs of “Ramayana” and other “Mantras”. Once when I had asked her, how she knew it all then the answer had made me feel peace and positive. “I am not literate, whenever I used to go out with my friends I asked them to sing prayers and listen very carefully and then I used to memorize it and then start singing. I cannot read and write but I can listen and speak.
  The last one that I would mention here is, her Courage. There exist still lot of people who in the name of society let their daughter get exploited in her In laws and ask daughter to bear every single pain but my Grandmother made a decision to get her daughter back after she found her daughters’ in laws were only craving for money . Her daughter is doing fine, independent and happy.


10) What is the message to youth and general people for building Nepal?

      Every one of us here is struggling in our life. The only difference is each one of us has a unique story of our life. But we also have many things similar within our life. And that is the environment we are in, the society we have been influenced by or compelled to be a follower of many cultures which are now not relevant.
    Youths have high energy and excessive potential to learn and make understand. My message to youths is, please learn about Nepal. If everyone starts feeling “Everything related to Nepal is my cup of tea” then most of the problems going on would be solved. In today’s context Politics is in every single thing we consume, every place we go to. So to have a disciplined culture, active administrations we must have to know it. And general people, ‘general’ means concerning all or most people. We ought to be much responsible, for us and for many like us. Let’s be concerned!


Thanks Ranju for the co-ordination and sharing your thoughts.YES WE CAN, TOGETHER WE CAN!!!
For her contact: Facebook (click)

1 comment:

  1. केहि भन्दिनं। रन्जुको सपना पुरा हुनु पर्छ। बाकी...........

    ReplyDelete